Christopher Wool x Supreme Set-of-Three Skateboard Decks
This set of three skate decks was designed by Christopher Wool and produced by Supreme. Wool, who became famous in the delirious 1980’s New York art world for his black and white stenciled word paintings, here departs from his signature stencil style while still maintaining the gritty and flippant attitude that characterizes his work. Produced in an edition of 500 in 2008 for Supreme as part of its Skateboard Artists’ Series.
- This item will ship within two weeks from date of purchase
- Set of three skateboard decks
- Limited edition of 500
- Release date: 2008
- Composition: Screenprint on seven-ply Canadian maple
- Made in the USA
- Please note: Each board is individually shrink wrapped. The shrink wrap itself may not be in perfect condition and may contain some holes that do not affect the boards themselves.
Product Code 792863
- Final Sale - Not Eligible for Return Learn more.