Richard Prince x Supreme Set-of-Two Skateboard Decks
This set of two skate decks was designed by Richard Prince and produced by Supreme. Prince, famous for his appropriations that question notions of authorship, delivers on that theme here: One deck features a laser etching of a skull bunny wearing a bowtie in profile, evoking the iconic Playboy logo. The other is a black drawing of an abstract figure on a white background. Produced in an edition of 1000 in 2007 for Supreme as part of its Skateboard Artists’ Series.
- This item will ship within two weeks from date of purchase
- Set of two skateboard decks
- Limited edition of 1000
- Release date: 2007
- Composition: Screenprint on seven-ply Canadian maple
- Made in the USA
- Please note: Each board is individually shrink wrapped. The shrink wrap itself may not be in perfect condition and may contain some holes that do not affect the boards themselves.
Product Code 792864
- Final Sale - Not Eligible for Return Learn more.