Pocket-Detailed Cotton-Blend Twill Shirt
Daiki Suzuki, a Japanese bred, American-living designer, envisioned Engineered Garments in 1999 with the aim to curate collections exuding utilitarianism. Urban silhouettes meet modernized textures and fabrics in the form of casual shirting, jackets, sweatshirts, and sneakers.
- Button fastenings through front
- Composition: 60% lyocell, 40% cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer color: deep army
Product Code 773821
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- Final Sale - Not Eligible for Return Learn more.